We are looking to hire a Custom Apparel Manager and Fashion Designer with the vision to capture our soccer community. The Custom Apparel Manager will be responsible for managing tournament, league, and soccer apparel. Must have a keen eye in trending youth fashion and be able to manage inventory and tournament customization staff.
To ensure success you need to capture the spirit of the times in your creations of our tournament logos for each season by spotting trends and interpreting specific color palettes and designs. Ideal candidates should possess outstanding business acumen and be able to apply product strategy. Be highly motivated and are creative geniuses.
Manager / Designer Responsibilities:
- Managing design process from conception through to final styling.
- Collaborating with team members to select tournament designs, make edits to line, and create new concepts.
- Ensuring product agrees with business strategy.
- Managing Customization process at soccer tournaments.
- Creating tournament preorders with online shopping cart.
- Marketing to teams and players for preorders.
Manager / Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or fine arts, or college degree in fashion design or related field.
- 2+ years design experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to create logos.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
This is a part time position.
Please send your resume to [email protected].