Heartland Soccer is hiring a Social Media Assistant
Works closely with business managers to create engaging content for a company’s social media, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our community.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with league and tournament events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Writes and distributes email marketing to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction.
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
This can be a part time or full time position.
Compensation: $12 to $15 an hour depending on experience and candidate.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]