Heartland Futsal - America's Largest Futsal League
Futsal is recognized as the best option for player development. It is especially great for improving speed of play, technical skills, decision-making and fitness.
Futsal – The Skill Builder
FIFA says futsal is better. And the Brazilians and Spanish are among the many nations that swear by it. Pele, Ronaldinho, Marta, Iniesta & Xavi all credit futsal for much of their skill development. And more recently, U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Soccer Development Academy are mandating futsal as a component of their player development initiative. Once you experience futsal, you will see the reasons.
Futsal is the only indoor game sanctioned by FIFA. If skills development is important, Futsal is recognized as clearly the best form of indoor soccer. But that’s not the only reason.
- Better Skills Development – Futsal promotes quality touches
- Safer – Futsal eliminates the injuries associated with wall collisions
- Less Expensive – Futsal makes quality soccer more affordable
Heartland Futsal League – America’s Largest Futsal League
- Best Futsal facilities in KC
- Top League in the Nation
- Sanctioned Futsal Referees
- Diversified competition with the most teams
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Brackets for all levels of play
Heartland Futsal League 2017-18
Registration is Open
Divisions: U8-U19 (Boys and Girls)
Number of Games: 8
Cost: Registration fee per team $725
Deadline: October 2, 2017
Note that registration will close once we reach 420 teams. Last year we turned away 20 teams. Register early to guarantee your spot!!
League play dates for the 2017-18 Season (Friday–Sunday):
- November 17-19
- December 1-3
- December 8-10
- December 15-17
- January 5-7
- January 19-21
- January 26-28
- February 2-4
- February 9-11
What is Futsal?
Futsal is the only form of indoor soccer endorsed by FIFA. It earned the status of FIFA’s official form of indoor soccer in the 1980s as it was recognized as a scaled down version of outdoor soccer played indoors. It is a 5 v 5 small-sided game played on a hard surfaced, basketball sized court with a smaller low bounce ball. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries and without walls.
Futsal in the United States is growing rapidly as coaches and players are discovering the technical and tactical benefits of this fast-paced indoor court game, not only for those that play soccer but also those players best suited for the Futsal game itself.
- More touches on the ball
- Better foot skills
- More movement without the ball
- Quick decisions
- Technical speed of play
- High-score games
- Constant excitement
- Futsal is a great tool to better your Outdoor Soccer Game
- Soccer Super stars like Messi, Ronaldo, Alves, Seedorf, Bebeto, Marta and others all contribute Futsal has part of their success. See video