|U-8 to U-10 (7 v 7)||$550 for 7 v 7 teams|
|U-11 to U-12 (9 v 9)||$625 for 9 v 9 teams|
|U-13 to U-19 (11 v 11)||$795 for 11 v 11 teams|
- Play at the ‘State of the art’ $36 million Scheels Overland Park Soccer Complex and Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- Great central location in Overland Park and Olathe
- Great hotel options to suit every team budget and taste
- 12 tournament-quality synthetic turf fields
- Lighted fields for night use
- Great competition from all over the Midwest
- The holiday weekend allows for more relaxed game and travel schedules
- Excellent referees
- The complex includes a multi-purpose building with concession areas
- Scoreboards, signage and other exciting amenities on location
- Local attractions including Deanna Rose Children’s Farmstead and St Andrew’s Golf course adjacent to complex
Heartland tournaments are ‘stay to play’ tournaments and a condition of acceptance requires every “out of town” team to utilize one of the sanctioned hotels and book the rooms through Global Connections, Inc. (GCI) using their online request system at www.GCITeamTravel.com.
Global Connections has worked closely with the local hotels and has secured the best rates possible for these tournaments. Outstanding properties will be available at affordable prices. Various options will also be available to satisfy team needs and all budgetary considerations. A list of hotels for each specific tournament can be found online.
Contact information for GCI Travel:
This is a Stay and Play Tournament
The Stay and Play policy applies to all tournaments held at SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex and GARMIN Olathe Soccer Complex. The policy states that in order to participate in a tournament event all out of town teams are required to book hotel rooms in one of several tournament-approved hotels located in Overland Park or Olathe.
All out of town teams must book hotel rooms through GCI Travel or they will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
WHY DO YOU HAVE A STAY AND PLAY POLICY?
We are fortunate to have multi-million-dollar world class soccer facilities that were built and funded with hotel, entertainment and tax incentives. As the soccer users, for the cities and developers to invest in and build these world class complexes, we (the soccer users) agreed to contracts with the complexes and/or cities require Stay and Play for all out of town teams. One of the main reasons’ cities build world class soccer complexes like ours is because of the positive economic impact they have on their area. A big driver of economic impact is hotel nights.