Lost and Found Policy
- Heartland Soccer Association is not responsible for items lost at the soccer fields/complexes.
If you have found an item:
- At SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex, please take the item to the Field House, or if the item is small and valuable (glasses, wallets, keys, etc.), please give it to a field marshal.
- At Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex, please take them to the field house and give to a field marshal.
- At Compass Minerals Sporting Fields or Swope Soccer Village please take the item to a field marshal.
If you have lost an item:
- At SCHEELS Overland Park Soccer Complex, most items will be placed in Field house lost and found office. Please note that this area is open daily during complex operating hours.
- At Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex, most items will be placed in the lost and found by the maintenance building and is available during complex operating hours.
- At Compass Minerals Sporting Fields and Swope Soccer Village please email Nick [email protected].
Please give all small, valuable items (glasses, wallets, keys, etc.) to the field marshals. The field marshals will send small, valuable items to the Heartland Soccer Association office on Mondays. To check on these items, please call 913-888-8768.
Please be aware that there are so many water bottles, soccer balls, clothing, etc. left behind, that each season end the complexes donate all unclaimed lost and found items to charity.