Careers & Jobs
Join the Heartland Team
Heartland is one of the largest leagues in the United States and is currently contracting new and experienced certified referees. Refereeing is a great way to be involved in soccer in a positive way and earn additional money.
Join the referee pool for Heartland Soccer Association by attending a certification class. All referees at must be certified through the State Referee Association.
For younger referees, we have a Referee Development Academy (RDA) to help the learning and development process. For more information, please refer to the RDA section of the Heartland website.
We encourage existing players to become certified referees. If you currently are playing, we work to accommodate your team schedule.
To certify in Kansas classes can be found at www.kansasreferee.org
To certify in Missouri classes can be found at www.mrdp.org
If you have any questions, please email our assignor at [email protected]
Compensation: Referee Pay Scale
Call us at 913-888-8768 for more details.
All referees are engaged as independent contractors for games.
Social Media & Digital Marketing Assistant
Heartland Soccer is hiring a Social Media Assistant
Works closely with business managers to create engaging content for a company’s social media, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with our community.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with league and tournament events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Writes and distributes email marketing to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction.
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
This can be a part time or full time position.
Compensation: $12 to $15 an hour depending on experience and candidate.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]